Black Friday Plugin Deals

Thanks man !

I’m starting a new thread tonight about saturation, with some questions before black friday ends :smiley:

I use Black Rooster VEQ-1P (100hz Boost) and their free filter VHL-3C on vocals. I use the Blueface on my master sometimes(well, when I demoed it), it’s a bit too colorful at times. I really like their VLA-2A but it’s situational. I chain Overloud Gem-76 with Black Rooster VLA-2A to get that classical compressor sound. Once the vocal is recorded well, this chain sounds great!!

Sweet. Thanks. Got it!

I did get the bundle. It’s a lite version of Waves Tune. I haven’t tried it out yet. I’ve used ReaTune a moderate amount. It’s pretty impressive.

Would you think the $49 for Melodyne Essesntials is money well spent given that I have the Waves plug? Cristina wasn’t sure about how the quality would compare. Thoughts?

Here ya go! Scheps Omni is down to $29!

www.waves.com/plugins/scheps-omni-channel

YAaaaaaayyyy!!! Snag it right now… I wouldn’t wait, they’ll probably pull it tomorrow. That saturation knob alone is worth $29!

If its useful at all, here’s a little video demo I made of the Omni :slight_smile:

And here it is for $25.89 at everyplugin.com!

http://everyplugin.com/scheps-omni-channel.html

Use code “YNY23” and it goes down to like $23 and change!

I’m almost certain that Waves classic comps will drop down to $50-$60 pretty soon. I can’t imagine them running a holiday sale without including those at some point.

There’s a crazy Softube sale @ Musicians Friends website.

The Summit Audio Channel for 19.00

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/softube-summit-audio-grand-channel/j40103000000000?pfm=item_page.rr1|CategorySiloedViewCP

And the Trident-A Range eq for 23.00

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/softube-trident-a-range?rNtt=TRident%20range&index=1

Hmmm, I’d jump on the Trident A-range, but it says licenses strictly for the USA only. I’m in the UK. I wonder if they’d know…

Huh. I don’t have this one. Thats definitely a buy for me. Wow.

Does anyone see these on any other sites cheaper than $19?

Dang!!! I don’t have a DAW on me… Cristina… have you tried this? OMG would this be convenient to have. Does it work? I don’t have perfect pitch, nor do I have keyboards or guitars readily available sometimes when I’m mixing. I was thinking about tossing this on a template and leaving it open on the 2 bus when autotuning because its less distracting workflow wise than to create a track, put in instrument on it, wait for it to load, plunk around on it, then delete it. For $5 I don’t have much to lose even if it doesn’t, but if anything, I thought I’d ask before I forget.

So here’s my personal Black Friday gonna-buy/too good to pass up list so far if anyone is curious. Some of these I’m really wanting aren’t on sale yet, and I’m hoping they might nosedive on Cyber Monday.

Melodyne upgrade $49
Softube Summit $19
Black Rooster 2A $39
Black Rooster V Pre $9
Hornet Song Key Mk2 $5
PA: SSL E $99
PA: HG2 - need the rest of these to go on sale!!
PA: Refinement
PA: Cascade
PA: VSM 3

I really really need:
Isotope Insight 2 and the UAD Ampeg SVT amp sim but those things STUBBORNLY refuse to go on sale!!

I only used one. Can’t remember the name of it but it was some type of auto-gain-staging plugin. I wasn’t impressed with it.

Buy hey, they’re very cheap and they do offer a no-questions-asked return/refund policy if you don’t like it.

I just saw the McDSP 6050 ultimate compressor/EQ/Saturation bundle go up for $49 Native and $69 HD. It’s normally $250… $69 is a definite buy price for me.

@Tesgin… that gives you all of those FETs and Optos and some amazing saturation in one shot. If you get this, don’t get the HD version, get the native for $49. The HD only matters for Pro Tools users… it allows your Pro Tools hardware to shoulder some of the processing work so the computer doesn’t have to think as hard.

I’m surprised that Waves classic comps hasn’t dropped below $100.

Great deal on McDSP. It does require iLok though.

So, I did pick up the Classic Compressors Bundle for $66 from EveryPlugin.com. My plan was to then cash in on the free $29 plug when you spend %0 thing that Waves has going on, BUT they have not sent me my link for the free plugin yet. If you purchase from Waves directly you get it within 30 min; if from a dealer they only promise that you’ll get it no later than the 26th. Waiting to see if they send me the email yet today. Don’t wanna blow the $29 Omni deal going on right now.

It’s so stressful! I can’t eat or sleep. I’m grinding my teeth. I’m nauseous! What should I do? :wink:

Hey, if that’s the biggest stress in my life, I’m doin’ okay, huh!

So, so far I got the Gold Bundle and Classic Compressors. C’mon, Omni. It’s your destiny! You are mine too!

Jonathan, I did go ahead and pick up that Hornet SongKey thing. What the heck!

Oh, and I gotta pick something up from Plugin Boutique or EveryPlugin or one of the retailers, so I can get the Neutron Elements give-away. Any suggestions? :slight_smile:

Aw Suck!!! That deal is already off the shelf?? I didn’t realize those rotated every hour. Damn.

Maybe it was a mistake by musicians friends. It was too cheap.

Audiodeluxe sale price is 135.00.

Haha I can relate. I’m not buying a lot of music related stuff this year, but we’re putting together a home gym, and I have various other things on my list, so it’s still been super stressful. It just feels like so much pressure. I can only handle so much online shopping at a time, sheesh.

Anyway, the 26th is cyber Monday. Waves might still be doing their sale then. If not, I guess you can wait until Omni goes on sale again in the future to use the voucher. Knowing Waves I bet it’ll go on sale between now and the new year. But hey, try not to sweat it too much! Sometimes I think to myself, “I would pay x amount of dollars to NOT have to go through this bullshit,” haha.