Riley Hawke - Wasteland (Experimental Heavy Metal Guitar Mix) Feedback Requested Featuring YoDudeRock!

Made my day lol

Looking for feedback, you say?? Yes, I believe I hear feedback😁. Rock on!

Cool guitar shredding. Reminds me of some of my own madness. Doesn’t really fit with the song though. Pushing the envelope, as they say …

It’s not supposed to fit. Read YoDudeRock’s post from earier in the thread. It was a one take wonder of hilarious proportions.

Ironically 10/10.

My favorite part is in the beginning where the guitar stops and waits, just to come back in and bury everything as soon as she starts singing lol. That was pretty great.

2 Likes

And that’s cool, but it could have been ‘arranged’ and blended to be a serious piece, maybe even a winner.

Maybe, but probably not with a Marshall Plexi. It really did not turn out as bad as we thought it would.

But don’t forget the famous “brown sound” , blended with volume swells, then bursting forth in full flower at appropriate moments, can be positively . . . . orchestral!

1 Like

There’s nothing orchestral about the brown sound. It sounds painful having to listen to the product of too much spinach and diarrhea.

You could use your powers for good you know

1 Like

You’re in a bit of a rut with your body part obsessions, time for some new territory!

I’d start now, but I want to get back on the metal topic!

I’m sure Christina would like to try and metallize Riley if you would get serious !

Did you just tell CPF to get serious? There must be a full moon tonight.

1 Like

LOLOLOL!

The metalheads will love this version.

Why isn’t there a poll on this mix?

Only official entries can have polls.

Hey, man. We gotta 'nother one right here.

P.S. What does @Cristina think about this take?

1 Like

Comedy gold.

3 Likes