New music to review (promise to return the favor) as of June 26th!

I put 2 songs in my music website: ‘Blood Red Moon’ is the song on top, and ‘Feel Your Love’ is the next song down. Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I promise to return the favor (leave me a link). Here is my link:

That slappy bass that kicks in at 1:20 feels way too pronounced. The attack really needs to be brought under control.

bozmiller,
Thank you for listening and replying! I know you are a software developer, I sometimes use one of your products. I will look around and see if you have any songs to listen to…I commented on you piano thread. :slight_smile:

Hey, I write things while listening.

• Strange without you:
    I found the mix and the song very odd to me since my mind couldn’t find what it supposed to be or to say… :frowning:
    Mixing-wise I found it a bit mono and vocals are disconnected from other parts.
    I’m not sure about a bass but if there is one, it need some separation from other synth tracks.
    Very difficult to me to really get into it, my bad…
  • Who’s Tryin’ To Save Me:
    There is a bit of the same sensation as above, it lacks of some glue on the mixing side. I found the bass very prominent and since it doesn’t play all the time, I found the whole mix a bit dodgy.
    On the second part of the song (synth solo), I found it very loud with lot of reverb/delay that hide everything else…

As I rewinded two songs (but way later), I’m not sure of which two songs it was :slight_smile:
By the way, nice songwriting, very bold!

ncls,
Thank you for listening and commenting, I appreciate it! I will now seek out your music…the only thread I found that I hadn’t already commented on was ~18 months old. I commented there. If you have a newer song or recording for me to review, leave me a link. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oops… Sometimes I try to be more active here, sometimes I fail :slight_smile:

Here are some :blush: