Pretty easy mix, mixed itself. I stole the early ending idea from @RoosetheGroose, and the tuning tip from @CPF. I hand tuned some of the vocals, it produced better results than autotune could ever hope to.
I used a stereo enhancer on the main guitar, added a little reverb and a chorus delay. Tried to make the vox sound cavernous without sounding muddy. They were pretty bright, so I tamed them a little with a de-esser and a multi-band compressor starting at about 6kHz.
Didn’t use any compression on the mastering bus, I didn’t want to tame any of the dynamics. Made the bass mono up to 200Hz, cut out some frequencies in mastering, yada yada yada.