Just New Around here

Hey everyone, I’m Terry, I’m an ex-pat Kiwi now living in South Australia. I do a bit of audio engineering in my spare time in addition be being a lazy musician and part time luthier.
I’m currently hobbling like an 80 year old man after two serious and totally unrelated skateboarding accidents.
My star sign is Taurus, I love cats and hate it when people refer to herbs as erbs.

3 Likes

Maybe you could use some natural erbs to cure those skateboarding wounds. I’ll be honing in my diction. Yummy.

Nice username you perv. (Harry Testicles).

1 Like

Not quite sure what you mean, I come from a long line of Hesticles, that can be traced as far back as the 80’s. How you like them Herbs:^)

Hey man. Welcome. Good to have ya! :smiley:

Welcome th It gets crazy here:)

sincerely

Paul

Welcome, I look forward to reading you around.

Hi there ex-Pat,
Welcome from across the ditch!

:sunglasses:

Stop being lazy and get the hell on in here ! If you cannot find something to discuss, you might have suffered a concussion too. Bring it!!!

Hi I have a brother in Adelaide

Very good CP, I see you’ve played this game before!

Welcome aboard Terry, you can see what you’re in for here.

Ouch! It just hurts looking at that X-ray, are off the board for good now? I’d rather see pics of your luthiery.

Obviously, I mean my old username was Clownpenis.fart. I didn’t bother hiding anything. Single entendres.

1 Like

Hey man. Welcome. Good to have ya! :smiley:

Thanks Jonathan.

Welcome th It gets crazy here:)

sincerely

Paul

Thanks Paul, looks like a great community.

Welcome, I look forward to reading you around.

Thanks.

Sounds good.

Hey thanks Emma, always good to run into another Kiwi.

1 Like

Hi I have a brother in Adelaide

Cool.

Does that mean you are full of the bull? :wink: Welcome Terry. That would actually be your Sun sign. How about Moon sign and rising sign? Those are important too, you know.

Welcome Terry - Some great Oz bands came from Adelaide, not to mention all the great NZ bands that we lay claim to :wink:. Great to have you here.

1 Like

Thanks Ingolee, I’m hoping to get back skating but the nerves are pretty shot after this one, it’s the second major accident I’ve had this year so I guess only time will tell. Here’s a few shots of my latest build I dubbed the “Darkforce”. I’m actually playing it on my collab track if you’re curious as to how it sounds.

6 Likes