Hello from Flute Cafe

I give great fucking feedback! Just read with caution.

Also, I’m not the one stealing the location of the members so you can sneak in their rooms at night and rub their elbows you sicko.

But I meant “Olympic-class bullshitter” to be a major compliment. I stand in awe of your prowess in that department! I’m a mere bad punster by comparison. :wink:

1 Like

Hi Michelle,
Welcome to this crrazy place!!

:sunglasses:

Stop the damn huffin’ an’ puffin’ and start discussin’ somethin’ . Tis that be a faint whisper through the forest?

Thank you for such warm welcome everyone! It was a pleasant surprise.
I am ok with Flutist, Flautist, Flute Player, Pied Piper anything lol. I think flute is a wonderful instrument. However I chose not to use it for @Cristina 's song. I chose the violin instead.

Please do let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Welcome. Nice to have a touch of class at this site.

1 Like

Says the man with “69” in his username. Class is overrated. I prefer having my head in the gutter.

1 Like

Hi Michelle and welcome to a great place. Lots of personality differences that make it lots of fun. I am the old guy around here soon to be 69. ha ha The help here is top notch.
One question. Do you toot your flute for hire. The reason I ask is that I don’t know how to use midi and I have some sappy songs that could stand some background and I love the sound of a flute:)

sincerely

Paul

1 Like

Ya had me worried Paul. Glad to see you back!

1 Like

welcome i look forward to reading you around.

@feaker I can write some flute loops yes, are you looking for something specific ?

Hi I haven’t had this opportunity before. I will go back and find an example. My daughter played the flute

Now there’s an epic pun waiting to happen…!

2 Likes

Apparently it’s a “real thing”:

I want to see Toucan Sam actually playing the flute. Please don’t tell me it’s a bird-brained idea or I may fly off the handle.

Well, toucan play that game…

1 Like

touché

1 Like

lol yes, also look up Flutes of Fire from looploft

Hi Michelle, my first instrument was the flute.
Since then I’ve been mucking around with several instruments, none of which I can play either.
You haven’t got a dozen other classy friends you can get to join, to help offset the anti-class of CPF?
In your Cristina mix, are the strings real or sampled?

Cheers,
Sven

What’s up flautist? Enjoy the forum.