"Hello boys, I'm ba-aaack!" \m/

I thought I’d wait until Friday the13th to make a grand entrance. :sunglasses:

Many of you probably already know me from RR. Those who don’t, too bad. :wink: It’s your mission to figure it out.

Please give me a WARM welcome. Things have been cold for way to long …

8 Likes

Stan,

Nice to see ya. What took you so friggin long ? :grinning:

Thanks Jay! I was noodling around at the other RR ‘lifeboat’, and saw that this one emerged as the “go to” place. Very impressive!

2 Likes

Yea, so far, so good with this site. The crew has done a great job and it has a very functional interface with a modern look.

welcome

Stan-mother-fuckin-halen! @Stan_Halen welcome! Our community is jumpin’ . Dive right on in here.

Thanks Jon and Cpt. It’s a magical world of wonder and delight. :drums2:

-> Welcome dude!! (crowd applause) :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap:

Is that w@rm enough? :innocent:

2 Likes

Wow, a standing ovation! I’m honored. :beerbang:

1 Like

Yaaaaayyyyy Stan!!! So very glad you are here. We have needed you! This place is kicking butt. And once you get used to the different layout and functionality, you’ll find that you can fly around the site so fast. And it is written by people who have LOTS of experience being members of forums, and it is all about promoting engagement between members. I am all in.

Looking forward to many more great conversations in which we can say WARM any damn time we please!

And dig the emoji selection!! :laughing::alien::ghost::poop::chicken::pizza::guitar::champagne:

Hey Stan! Been a while… Welcome back! :vulcan:

Thanks Dave and Pat! Yes the emoji selection is great fun, I like that “Live Long and Prosper” one for sure. It makes me feel all WARM inside. WARM, WARM, WARM, WARM. Ahhh, feels so nice. :cheers:

Great to have you here.

Thanks Red! It looks like I have a lot to catch up on. I’m learning the in’s and outs of the forum too, finally figured out how to quote/reply.

x100!!!

Some of us were worried you were lost forever in quantum space, trapped in the metaphysical crossroads of multiple music production forum universes. Glad you finally found your old buddies here. Welcome.

2 Likes

Stan!
Good to see you. Stick around, it’s just not the same without you.
Have a drink, just say when

2 Likes

Well, I for one knew that he’d eventually figure out how to invert the tachyon field through the main deflector dish in order to pierce the interphasic subspace bubble and get here. :vulcan:

1 Like

@Stan_Halen
Stan! - Welcome to the new zone…!

:tada:

Yeah, that “piercing the bubble” thing was the tricky part! :relieved:

Thanks Jon, Tachin, and Emma! And Dave once again for the cool Spock lingo. :rocket:

Oh, and the thread title is related … in that it’s what Randy Quaid’s character said in Independence Day as he announced his presence to the extraterrestrials.

2 Likes

Dude! Great to see ya! Did you check out the mix contest yet? You better!! :+1: