ZEEKtheFREAK the Grandfather of Pensioners Rock

I have been making my own music since 1976, played in many different bands, always original, never covers. In 1996, I decided to go it alone and I still do to this day.

A Scot, I left Scotland in 1979, I moved to Holland, where I lived for 36 years, since 2015 I have been living in the South of France.

I am on many Social sites and my main website is www.zeekthefreak.com

2 Likes

Great to have you here!! Looking forward to hearing your work!

Hi there Zeek, Welcome!
Some cool and interesting sounds on your site… :beerbang:

1 Like

This is Feak saying Hi to Zeek the Freak…need to hear your stuff, I’ll give you a week

Welcome

Sincerely

Paul (feaker 66)

3 Likes

Welcome Zeek! Glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy the mayhem.

Please consider adding a pin to our Membership Map, which you can read about here:

http://indierecordingdepot.com/t/membership-map-please-add-your-location/486?u=chordwainer&source_topic_id=1049

Welcome @ZEEKtheFREAK ! Glad you made it to the best damn recording community!

1 Like

Thanks Emma, very nice to hear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gald to be here…need a bit of time to get to know my way about…cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure how this works yet, but check out www.zeekthefreak.com, music, videos and shit cheers

1 Like

Hi ya Zeek… you’ve found it! I’ve only been on here for a few days myself, so we’ll grope around together :beerbang:

Same here bud, just finding my way about…should be good though

Greetings from the beautiful south

1 Like

new video:

ZEEKtheFREAK: Drowning in the demon drink.
©s.a.smith/ZEEKtheFREAK 2004

A melodic song with guitar and vocals
An autobiographical song about the period of my life, when I drank very heavily and this was my cry for help.

I realize that not everyone is as lucky and as strong as myself to escape this nightmare and they get lost in the grip of alcohol addiction. My heart goes out to these people

Available for download at Bandcamp:

Official music video:

#ZEEKtheFREAK #ZeekCatweazle #DrowningInTheDemonDrink#alcohol #whisky #addiction #drowning #demon #acoustic #guitar #vocals #melodic

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that! I had a neighbor that lost that battle and it ultimately claimed him. Sucked to watch that progression. I’m glad you were able to get out of it before it got you too!!

1 Like

thank you for your reply and I am sorry your neighbour didn’t win the battle. I still have many close friends who are fighting this battle and even though they only drink on the weekend their binge drinking is just as bad.
I know I am lucky, I can have one beer and say that’s enough for me and it feels great.

thanks again

That’s awesome that you made it through!

So what else have you been working on with your music lately? :slight_smile:

I am working on a new album ‘the Gullible’s travels’. It was meant to be out earlier, but I hope it is out at the beginning of next year

here are a couple of tracks already available

LOST IN YOUR EYES
Lost in your eyes Official video

BLOW A FUSE
Blow a fuse Official video

Thank you for being interested in my work

1 Like