Woke...rock

Oh yeah, I’ve heard that one too.

Indeed. We got so used to going along to get along in society that it’s a rude awakening when you realize that if you really care about humanity, you’ve now volunteered to be a freedom fighter and warrior. Welcome to the Jedi Rebel Alliance against the evil Empire. :triumph:

1 Like

Yep. I just read somewhere that Target executive management was scrambling Friday to manage the impending backlash, and telling store managers to move the ‘woke’ garbage to the back of the stores in a smaller display (at least in more conservative regions). That sure didn’t take long! However, it will likely take a full boycott for some period of time to fully make the point. I also read that Bud Light is in pretty bad shape at this point. Not only sales, but their stock market valuation tanked by $5 billion.

Brett Cooper may or may not be to one’s particular liking, I think she’s okay and I do watch her videos sometimes. I assume it’s the content that got you riled up, and yeah it’s disgusting to even have to learn what’s going on with these degenerates (selling Satanism, not just gender-bender fashion, and to KIDS!). Unfortunately, it comes with the territory if we’re going to fight this crap in our communities.

The more voices the better is what I say. Shout it from the rooftops, and all over YouTube and social media. Lots of people will stay entrenched in their brainwashing/programming, but slowly more and more are waking up as the Clown World :clown_face: goes into hyper-drive.

1 Like

Great song writing, Paul! Can’t wait to hear more.