WIP - bash for fun!

Ok this is a version with everything replaced but the vocals. I did change the guitar arrangements a bit, but I don’t think it changes the overall vibe. It’s a work in progress and there’s still plenty left to do:

• melodic guitar part hasn’t been recorded yet… still working out what I wanna play
  • vocal balance/automation/fx tweaking/fx automation
  • guitars need some love and a bit of editing
  • overall balance of stuff

Note: I’m not going to use this as an actual entry… this is just for fun. Got a new guitar the other day so I wanted to get it on some tracks. I’d rather enter one with the original tracks, which I’ll get to!

Anyhoo, bash away!

1 Like

I like where you’re going with this. Glad you had fun with it.

1 Like

Ok, this is arrangement stuff, but I will point out the completely obvious, just in case its not …

The 3 verse components (bass, guitar & vocal) all utilize the exact same four notes and phrasing. Delete or re-arrange at least 2 out of 3.

The harmony vocal in the chorus should actually be where the lead vocal melody is. The SONG will be better with them reversed.

…good work so far

2 Likes

nicely done. wow that would have taken some time. by the way i like the way you have treated these vocals.

2 Likes

Sounding good man! I’m really liking the guitar tone on my earbuds. You also did a good job of creating interest in the mix. :beerbanger:

2 Likes