Unboxing Kontakt Komplete 12 Ultimate

Finally arrived! Super excited … here are some initial pics and a sample . Will post more thoughts in detail later.

5 Likes

Sounds good, useful to have during pandemic too.

1 Like

Yaaaaaaayyy! Congratz :slight_smile:

I’m curious to hear what you think of the hardware integration and UI on the S61

Dude! No kidding lol. K12 ultimate is ONE BIG PACKAGE delivered in a modestly small box.

That’ll keep even the best of us occupied for quite some time.

1 Like

They recently released an update and the UI now works for FL Studio! yay . I think the overall integration is brilliant. The knobs, dials and special color coded keys allow for a lot of time saved fiddling with the awful UI of VST plugins on the pc. I can simply switch between articulations and do key changes, transpositions with a simple twist of a knob on the keyboard. I also did like how the content was delivered as disc images that can be mounted and unmounted at will.

Just posted a thread on a new keyboard that I got and added to my dev rig at work lol. Totally loved it concept from the music/studio world. Had NI in mind when I picked it!

I really got a kick out of how they set up the drums VI’s. I don’t know if you’ve tried loading them yet, but the key mappings are off the chain if you ever have to do midi drum parts from a keyboard. lol… so much fun!

1 Like