UA rebate

For those looking to add some Universal Audio hardware AND software to their setup, they have a decent rebate going right now. I mean, they frequently have these deals, but still fun to check out.

4-710d

2 Likes

That 4-710D has been on my wish list for quite some time. Some day.

yeah i have been seeing this. i would love to get it but just can’t justify or afford it at this point. One day.

2 Likes

Same here! It’s high on my wish list, but money doesn’t allow for it for now. lol

1 Like

I have mixed thoughts on this. Just out of curiosity, @holster and @redworks, would that preamp really be worth $2k to you guys? Knowing that the card itself with the stock legacy plugins included retails for $700 by itself, would you guys mainly be after the plugins?

I know you guys were talking hypothetically… but I’m curious what makes this appealing?

I think what i am interested in is the compressors, the return and send, the 4 additional line ins, as well as 4 good mic preamps. I can use the adat out into my studio 192 and i have potentially some pretty cool analog thing that works into my current setup.

1 Like