Trying to add songs to an album...any improvement suggestions on this one?

Each time I listen to this track, I kinda wish I had tried some type of drug back in the 60’s. ha ha any thoughts for improvement?

1 Like

feaker,
This song sounds rather Beatle-esque to me, but I can’t think of which song it reminds me of the most; I can hear it in my head (the Beatle song has a segment where it sounds like a carnival), but don’t remember the title. Your vocals sound somewhat like John Lennon to me on this; I assume that was intentional, but maybe it wasn’t. Your vocals sound significantly different than what they usually sound like, in my opinion. It all sounds quite good to me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, really cool and different Paul! I like the harmonic movement, and the timing/feel changes.

My only suggestion would be to try some freaky modulation FX on the guitars, and maybe even the vocals - Phasing, flanging etc. Harmony vocals are excellent!

I really enjoyed this - One of your best, IMO!

1 Like

Got it…on it…thank you ole friend.

“I Am the Walrus” maybe?

1 Like

Lots to love about this one Paul, really cool stuff. Thoughts for improvement, would be a human drummer first and foremost, that would definitely take it to another level. I’m also hearing a Ray Manzarek-esque organ part through the choruses to really hit home that 60’s psychedelic vibe.
Awesome tune buddy, can’t wait to hear more.

1 Like