Trashed song

tossed for obvious reasons…one of ten is usually decent …not this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I always thought it was supposed to be the grandparents that spoiled the grandchildren, not the parents! Though I remember your “new brakes” story from last week.

I love the story and the lyrics. I think you definitely have something to work with there. And I like your chord indications with the lyrics. Kind of a boogie-woogie feel & vibe.

What I heard was “you didn’t do that”, which makes more sense to me anyway, though either lyric/vocal would probably work.

Sounds like you have your hands full Paul. I hope you’re doing well and enjoying life in the fast lane. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fun song, Paul! Nicely done!

1 Like

Hey Stan the MAN I spoil my grandkids of my oldest daughter Leslie. She is a court reporter and just makes it financially. Down here in my Texas retreat, my youngest daughter Dana and her hubby are both chemical engineers way up the chain of command and never talk budget.
I am not so much worried about perfection in music anymore. Just love tinkin with the process.
Presently stealing the melody line from a song (1957) called Tammy. ha ha Whippoorwill , whippoorwill you and I know
thanks for the thoughts and have a good one

1 Like