This song has been put to sleep

I am going to have a gal sing the ghost part, but would like a mix evaluation if possible.
Also some better wording at the into and an idea for the ending. Maybe a different title? My studio is upstairs and my wife can hear some of what I do. She told me that she was very tired of “that bass line” ha ha

Show yourself

song origin = Guy and gal in a very close relationship…girlfriend says did you know your guy is doin Sarah…she is super pissed, jumps in her cars speeds to confront him and dies in a car accident…she will now haunt him for the rest of his life……wtf??? Haha sorry to put it bluntly

Show yourself

Gal to sing or say the full intro 0-13 sec some chords Dmin G Bb C bpm 90

Intro …you are totally responsible for my death……I believed in you….it’s payback time (needs work)

The curtain moved there is no one around…No windows open there was not one sound
Am I going crazy am I losin my mind… I can’t ignore it it keeps coming…. Back… all of the time

Show yourself just bring it on …been goin on…way to long We gotta talk…gotta know who you are
I’m watchin you from the other side…you can’t run you can’t hide gal sings 50-1:05
I’ll torment you until the day you die…………it shouldn’t take that long

I’m sittin here just searching my soul…I’ve done you harm…this much I know
I got bad feelin you might be here to get even with me….that’s why you’re haunting my home

It was an accident that’s what they all said… I found out about her …and off I sped gal… 1:30-1:53
You were in her bed the night that I died…Bet you remember…you have no place to hide

Show yourself …you were betrayed…I was bad what can I say….so what can I do to make you go away
I’m watchin you from the other side…you can’t run you can’t hide gal 2:07-2:21 copy and paste
I’ll torment you until the day you die…………it shouldn’t take that long
outro needed……with voices??..guitar ending?

1 Like

You can bring the guitar up in volume a few dbs. Otherwise this is sounding good as far as i am concerned.

1 Like

Hi Eric I left them real low at the intro where the gal is going to sing/say something threating. I brought them up later, but I will give them more. Thanks much

1 Like

feaker,
Thank you for the review! Very well done! It all sounds good! Nothing to gripe about. :slight_smile: Though I might add one more (lower) electric bass note, and let it sustain for a while. I can hear it in my head. Can you hear it? :wink: