The Finals

After a great deal of listening, our judges have brought us to our final 2 contenders…
curious
to know
who?
:stuck_out_tongue:

Your finalists are....

@Miked VS @ManAbyss

Congrats to the finalists! This contest judging has been super close the entire way. You all did amazing! :beerbanger:

P.S. - If you don’t see the finalists, just click the arrow next to “Your finalists are…” :wink:

9 Likes

Then there were 2. congrats to both of you.

3 Likes

Do you have links to the threads that have the songs? I want to go back in and listen to the top 2.

@ManAbyss

@Miked

5 Likes

congrats

2 Likes

I’m sure these last couple of rounds were super close! What a privilege to still be “standing”… Good luck @ManAbyss!

3 Likes

What happens now?

It’s 7:30 in Greece.
Man, what a feeling to wake up with such good news! :sleeping: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :star_struck:

@miked You deserve to be here. Congrats and may the best man win my friend!

4 Likes

Congrats all!
So for this contest, your pseudo should begin with ‘M’ :blush:

The end is very close now!

3 Likes

Best of luck to both of you!!

2 Likes

Mon dieu!
Merci!
Mon cheri!
Hahaha

4 Likes

Pistols at dawn ?

Congrats to the ManAbyss and Miked.

3 Likes

“Please understand, I hold you in the highest respect…”

3 Likes

So, do you know which one Cristina likes best? They are both great, and very different.

She’s one of the judges, so I’m not at liberty to say :wink:

I agree, they are both different and both great. All the last several were great. It easily could’ve gone either way on the last couple rounds. It was incredibly close

Congrats to you guys you rock !!!

3 Likes

For the next contest, and to make it more “real”, would be cool to do a last revision, based
on a comment of the client. Not for the sweet 16, but just for the 2 finalists for example,
so the mix could be a polished and ready to go one.
I already have been part of a mixing contest in the Mix Challenge site. It is a non commercial
site based in Germany. They allow a revision based on a comment from the client, found it cool.

4 Likes

I like that idea (on occasion). The upside on the contests that we host here is that we allow people to post in “bash this” before posting their official entry, but not many take advantage of that

I like @ManAbyss more between the both, but that’s just my preference anyways! Congrats to you both!!!

2 Likes

Ok, I know it (now), but my proposition is different, because of the comment from the “client”.