The End Of The Innocence, Don Henley 1989

“The End of the Innocence” is the lead single and title track from Don Henley’s third solo studio album of the same name, released in 1989. Henley co-wrote and co-produced the song with Bruce Hornsby, who also performed piano.

This song is dedicated to the truth. For 2023, my wish is that all peoples be granted the wisdom and the understanding to hear, see and discern the truth.

May Peace, Hope and Understanding prevail in the hearts of all peoples!!!
Love is the Greatest!!!

1 Like

[quote=“ReneAsologuitar, post:1, topic:6442”]
my wish is that all peoples be granted the wisdom and the understanding to hear, see and discern the truth…yup

That guitar tone is unreal. You have your verb with short tails that works were well. Where we can GO what???you nailed that note. this might be one of your best vocal performances.
Yes those sky’s are threating. This is truly the end of the innocence

Off topic, I was thinking of all the people singing old langsyne tonight. "Should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind? what the heck does that mean???haha

Your personality warms the world and is so much in need in these troubled times

1 Like

Hi Paul,
Thank you, always, Paul!!! Your lovely comments are so loved!!!
Happy New Year 2023!!!
Blessings and Joy and Prosperity to your family!!!
“Should we forget 'em”???
Never!!!
In fact, we should always celebrate the people close to our hearts… brought to mind…
Tonight, when we greet the New Year, we should also celebrate the paths we have taken, and the beautiful people that have traveled with us to this point!!!
With love and respect,
Rene

1 Like