"the breeze" acoustic demo

No chorus or excitement. Poor drums. Not so good vocal. Just thought I would post it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really love how this one is coming along! You might consider some sort of percussion other than drums on this one? Just a thought. Shaker, etc.

1 Like

Thanks boss. I don’t have any real usable drums right now. I just removed them here.
Sweetwater tried to help me get EZdrummer to work again, but failed. I will try something. Wish I wouldn’t have given away my electronic drums. take care

I love the imagery. Beautiful tune - I don’t miss a chorus - this works really well. If it were me, I’d change a couple of the lyrics “heard from near and far” and “not to be denied” just don’t seem to be on par with the rest of the poetry here, but that’s me bein’ picky! Great stuff!

1 Like

Yeah, that is me in a hurry, trying desperately to rhyme. No imagery there for sure.
So glad you stopped by. Little hints are so needed IMHO. I have three songs I am working on, so I will try to think things through a little more before posting.
I sure wish there might be more traffic here.

feaker,
Sounds very nice to me! I would go to the forums at toontrack and post your problem there. Toontrack knows their software much better than Sweetwater does.

1 Like