Thanks Bob Ingo Loph Aaron Aj113 Danman your help made this fun

Very pleasant song, @feaker. The lyrics are soft, and your voice quite likable. It fits well with the easy going melody, and it brings me back to the 60s in style with maybe better production than the average song of the day.

I was like @danmanisa having a blast singing along. Of course, the challenge is resisting cluttering it up as it right now seems in a good place. I’m not sure if I’ve heard the latest version either, but I’m sure some technical advice here has been extremely helpful. It always is for me!

Thanks for the review Steban I am glad we are still speaking after my last comments to you. Glad you don’t hold grudges. I had to get away from it for a bit. Everything started sounding bad. cheers

You are very polite, Paul, and I don’t blame you for being tired of politics. One of my fav songs is Apolitical Blues by Little Feat, which probably describes what you feel.

I’m not a participator or donator, but it is a hobby for me to keep abreast of the news. I’m 66, so we’ve lived through some wild times, and it is pretty weird out there right now. I’d say it is scary. But unlike my 64 year old brother who just retired, I’m not worried about the impending asteroid collision.

2 Likes

I’m 66 too, and would bet you and I could have some long musical and Apolitical discussions with the proper medicinal encouragement.

1 Like

No that is funny. AND 66 is the perfect age :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure we could, Bob! In fact, I just wrote an 8 minute song Asteroid Blues inspired by my historically/politically confused brother in hopes he will pick up his guitar now that he’s retired and enjoy it again, even if the lyrics are at his expense.:crazy_face:

We have so much else in common it overrides a lot of opinions of the day.