Tell em all.....caution another slow one....song about secrets

Nice, Paul. As usual.

Love the song. Some mix suggestions …

I’m experience some ear fatigue or something with the guitars. They’re so dominant and not a lot of dynamics, and the EQ seems so much the same on all guitars.

I LIKE that harmonica in the background. Nice touch! Bring it up. It’s hiding. Same with the drums.

LOVE the change-up at 2:00. That change in the groove really works. I could stand for a little less of the minor-spooky-eeriness there though. I can’t tell, is it the effect of the second on the minor chord in the right guitar? Not sure. And there’s some kind of synth thing going on there that feels distracting. Maybe cuz it’s too subtle? Perhaps making it more prominent would make it blend more and be less distracting, but I think maybe it could go away.

Ah. What do I know. Just some thoughts. I don’t know how you come up with these things so fast, the song, the mix and all. You inspire me! Another nice piece from feaker. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Tesgin The reason one can create a song more quickly is not to do a good job mixing and recording. ha ha As you and I both can tell. I listened this morning again and I too thought those guitars started biting after awhile. I did use different EQ and Compressor on each, but used a standard studio one plug in like “acoustic guitar” ha ha And when you say it lacks dynamics, I have no idea what you are talking about. I did some crazier things in that bridge with my electric PRS guitar. Have to tame that. I don’t use any midi except EZdrummer. Great take on everything and thank you very much