At first, I was going to bury the vocals a bit but then I decided that all they really needed was a little bit of love and a lot of compression to get all the nice, scrumptous details like the tremolo in the voice up front, then spent a few hours over a couple of days tweaking the drums. After that… I don’t know what happened, things have been busy lately
A week passed. Worked on the “wooo” till It “clicked”. Watched Outlander with the wife. Came back and gave it one last listen… and here it is!
Thank you to @Deviant, @OlliH and @Moa22 for your bashing, I tried to incorporate your suggestions in the final mix as best I could. If I had more time I’d go back and work on my gain staging, oh well.