Studio shots of Ronda Rousey voicing Sonya Blade for the new Mortal Kombat 11 :)

This girl has a very good agent. She’s getting a good amount of casting jobs that fit her well and are within her skill level. She seems to be growing a lot, and having a ton of fun with it.

Coming from the aspiring game guy, and having a good amount of VO under my belt, its always fun to see behind the scenes. I’d love to see Ronda do well in the entertainment sector.

4 Likes

Ah, the famous wrestler. I knew that name sounded familiar. Interesting career diversification. Especially considering this:

For the first six years of her life, Rousey struggled with speech and could not form an intelligible sentence due to apraxia, a neurological childhood speech sound disorder.

VO with some PR… I wonder if she takes criticism well? the engineer better hope so.

3 Likes

Mixed Martial Arts. MMA

She’s all hype and is an unsavory character but when she wants to, she can turn on the charm. For many fight fans it was a joy to see her get humbled by Holly Holmes and Amanda Nunes. As soon as she faced adversity she quit. She was classless against her opponents , both as a winner and as a loser. Lucky for her she can ride her undeserved fame for years to come.

1 Like