Spitfire Labs bundle offer

Highly recommended: https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/ranges/spitfire-labs/labs/

I own Soft Piano and Peel Guitar and I think they both sound fantastic and are actually rather versatile for what they are. I want to pick up some more of these before they relaunch because who knows what might be gone.

4 Likes

Wow. Some of their libraries are $10K, and others are $3 dollars. I liked their hammered dulcimer. Think I’m gonna get it.

I know, they have incredibly expensive stuff that I don’t see myself buying. But these “labs” libraries are real gems as far as I’m concerned.

Thanks for posting Cristina, it looks like a sweet deal.

But the FAQ say you need NI Kontakt full version which is $400 to run these, and Komplete 11 is $600 which you’d have to consider if you’re going for Kontakt . . . argh!

ah, sweet. A bunch of experimental plugins for $5. Absolutely.

Yep you’re right. However here’s a tip: Native Instruments has one of the best plugin resale policies I know of. You’re allowed to sell your software and transfer the license for free (and it’s relatively easy, too.)

I shopped around on ebay and reverb and ended up with Komplete 9 Ultimate for $360. It’s an older version sure, but it has the latest version of Kontakt and loads of other stuff that I use all the time. So if you want Kontakt, my advice is to shop around on ebay and look for older versions of Komplete or just Kontakt itself.

2 Likes

Just put in a little practice time and learn to play a real one instead. :sunglasses:

1 Like