Song done...Thanks for your patience Stan and Bob you guys rock...literaly

I think you pulled it together very well. I didn’t want to take over your song, you filled in the bridge just like I was hearing it, other than maybe a couple of background voices to set your voice off.
Glad you finished it, great job, Stan’s part sits in there well.

2 Likes

I agree with Bob, Paul - You did a great job with this - & I love Bob and Stan’s contributions - they add a lot and give it really cool vibe.

On my small work cruddy speakers, the main vocal is a little bit harsh and biting. I don’t think it would take much to just tame that and make it work a little bit better on midrange-focused systems, though.

Top job, Sirs!

2 Likes

Good work here all of you! I see @Stan_Halen found the brown acid again :beerbanger:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was trying to sound like Bob. Studio one has ampire that is used to put a snarl on lame guitar tracks. I used it, but in many cases it is brittle and hard to tame. About one in every ten vox notes I had to turn down by about 4db. I have enough other stuff in there now, so I can remove that. Good observation and thanks once again.

1 Like

Yes sir ingo it was a good thing having him drag his axe out of moth balls.

Whoever said ‘flashbacks’ were a bad thing? :crazy_face: :joy:

And that’s pretty much literally what it was. Have played a bit more since. Great job on the song Paul, and yes you dragged me out of ‘musical retirement’ I think. :+1:

1 Like