Sneak Preview - "Too Much" Video

Here’s one I prepared earlier: (click on THIS if the video player doesn’t work for you)

I did a lyric video for this track too. Link for those having trouble with videos on this site is HERE

3 Likes

Very well done, you’re making good use of pretty basic (video) material which seems more effective to me than a high dollar production. You have some visual effects which is fine unless you really want it to be a ‘live’ video, it’s kind of half and half now. You could easily do more with the settings and lighting, that could give it your own style rather than effects that we’ve seen before. The animation is a nice touch. The addition of one actor (the girl?) would open up a lot of possibilities.

1 Like

Before I play it, I like the chin forward look. Adds to the anticipation?

wow that is some wild processing on the intro…great sound
best I have ever been able to hear your great voice…there is something to say with guitars complete stops
chorus really pops…verse has a sorta calipso vibe
this must have take a ton of time to put together…great solo…
loved the overhead view of the drums (toms my fav)
this is truly a very great song/video the best of anything I have ever seen on this site

1 Like

Why am I not able to play this?
Thanks.
Rene

1 Like

When I started, I had literally zero idea what I was doing, so that’s nice to hear.

… And I could make it into a movie too, but it ain’t gonna happen :wink:
I tried to make this as simple as possible for myself, without having any grand aspirations and biting off more than I can chew.

As It is, this represents going from having nothing but a few simple concepts in my head, and knowing nothing about video or Da Vinci Resolve, through having to learn absolutely everything at every little step as I went - A completely naive, intuitive discovery process. I’m sure it’s completely “wrong” in every possible metric from an expert POV.

Thanks for checking it out and commenting!

I wouldn’t read too much into it - It’s an auto-generated YouTube thumbnail :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Paul, glad you enjoyed it!

Hi @ReneAsologuitar … not sure - might be a browser issue… try clicking on THIS link… does that take you to the video?

1 Like

Thanks, and I can now see the great video production.
And more importantly, the music is great, and I love the guitar solo.
Plus the vocals is really goos, with just the right effects ts.
I am loving the quality of this music production.
Thanks for sharing this gem!!!
Rene

2 Likes

Thanks Rene, glad it comes across well… it was a LOT of work - much more than I had anticipated.

1 Like

I did a lyric video for this track too. Link for those having trouble with videos on this site is HERE

1 Like

Very cool. Great story/lyrics. Yup hittin on all cylinders.

1 Like