Save on halloween candy...loop this track outside

This track should have had a nasty lead break or something to lengthen the track a bit. Being a teacher I got the toilet paper and eggs every year. It stopped after I looped this on big ole speakers. In fact it was the end of all trick or treaters. haha

2 Likes

Hi feaker,
I would not dare myself, hahahaha.
What is your specialty when you were teaching.
Is it Math?
Were you a sports coach as well?
Just wanted to uncover the other side of the coin, my friend.
Warm regards,
Rene

Hi ole friend. I taught auto mechanics, woodworking, drafting, welding, home maintenance, and driver education. I coached basketball, football and track. I drove bus morning , night, and to athletic games. I taught adult education classes three days a week. I had an auto repair business at my home. Yup, I was busy. Then retired at 53. Went on to work many varied jobs. What did you do?

1 Like

Dang! You had your hands full!!

1 Like

Kind face ya got there Mr boss :slight_smile: love the avatar

1 Like

“I served in the United States Navy,’” wrote President John F. Kennedy in August 1963.

Like JFK, I served and retired in the US Navy.
And with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, I spent half of my life serving our nation, and it is truly worthwhile and heartwarming.

Only less than 1 percent of our population have active duty service in the greatest military force in the world. And I am so glad to have done it.

2 Likes

feaker,
Hahaha. This is great! Love it! Cool song! Very good everything! Being a mechanical engineer has kept me busy for forty+ years. I didn’t know Rene was in the Navy!

1 Like