Put out a new single

1 Like

Thank you for posting the INSTRUMENTAL VERSION plus BVOX first… let us know when you add the REAL lead vocals :wink:

ps. I assume the guitarist mixed it…

1 Like

Ha. Yeah, The guitar is loud and the vox are really low. Other than that, the mixing sounds like it fits the style quite well.

1 Like

Hahaha, yeah, the guitarist mixed it :slight_smile:

It’ll be remixed at the LP stage when all the other songs are completed, I’ll take this into account.

Interestingly enough, I put this up in the “Bash” section and people thought the mix is rad.

Yup. I agree with Boz about the vox, but also bring the drums up.

This is a nice piece. Nice energy. Guitars are great. Wonderful arrangement.

1 Like

Thanks. Will do vox up mix. We were shooting for a Chevalier kind of production.

Thats a terrible idea… stick to the big dynamic, push / feature everything you want to hear, but only let the big guitars thru when there are no lead vox…

1 Like

Love harmony guitars at 57. Like to hear this just a touch slower. On the main riff starting out, like to hear the notes change slightly when you go to the second chord progression. Just me maybe. Nice work

1 Like

Thanks @feaker - not sure exactly what you mean, do you mean the Uli Roth type of harmonized passage circa 0:57?

@vtr might need a pair of fresh ears to mix this as I did on our last EP. By the time I was ready to mix I had lost all objectivity and needed to distance myself from the project. Plus you can’t blame me if it ends up being an all out guitar mix as 3rd party was used, and not this guitarist :slight_smile:

1 Like

just mix it, i will prob bastardize the mp3, as usual.

maybe it will help, maybe not… :slight_smile:

1 Like