Please bash this acoustic ditty

I love this song! A nice touch of sweetness in a brutal world, that feels good. I was carried away by the song and didn’t feel like actively listening for possible mixing flaws. I did notice an abrupt ending though.

1 Like

Well Hi there. I try to be creative. I like the fact that you just listened to my song and weren’t thinking of flaws. Nobody has ever told me that before. Most here on the forum know my mixing skills are sub par. They kinda expect many goofs. ha ha I have really slowed down the last couple of years and it is peaceful. Thanks for this, you made my day

feaker,
Thank you for the review! Don’t be so hard on yourself, you are funny. :slight_smile: Your song reminds me very much of the Beatles (“Here Comes the Sun”) when it starts. Audio quality is very good! Everything instrumentally sound very good. The singing is quite good also. All of the melodies are very pleasant. Here is my only criticism: it ends rather abruptly, which I think would be easy to fix. Otherwise it is very nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like