Pick this apart if you have a couple minutes and are totally bored

I did a strumming with a prs on one side and acoustic on the other. That’s all I am capable of doing. I have never before actually known how the entire track was spiking because of the very poor indicator at the bottom. I brought in a thing called a limiter and could then, full screen, see where the spikes were and bring them down.
I told my granddaughter I was doing another archaic song. She said “yup grandpap does sap”
ha ha The song is called “seems like I’ve loved you forever”…

3 Likes

Beautiful tune, Paul!

1 Like

feaker,
Not bored! Your song sounds quite pleasant to me! Nice melodies and guitar playing. Nice vocals. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi feaker,
Love this sound.
Very mellow and easy to the ear.
The mix is perfect. Your vocals float in the mix, and the harmony is great.
Thanks for sharing.
Rene

1 Like

Hi Rene. Welcome to the forum. I am the old guy here at 73. haha I was trying to pronounce asologuitar to my wife. She said " hon, are you losing it"? then I tripped. If you do play guitar in your tracks, you are among the very few here that do. Anyhoo, it was good to start out by making contact with so many. If you have original stuff, let er rip. Nice meeting you :slight_smile:
Paul

Hi feaker,
Thanks for the very warm welcome.
You are very much appreciated.
I am glad to hear that there are a few guitar “live recordings” here ion IRD.
I did try to post an original in BASH, but I had some video issues with my post.
Rene

1 Like

Very nice, very well done.

1 Like

Nice mellow tune. I like the vibe and vocals. The lyrics are sappy, but I like them.

1 Like

Beautiful sweet song Feaker!
I wouldn’t change anything.
I like the old vibe it has

1 Like