Piano - In Ireland

Dug up a random video of me noodling around on a piano in a 5 star hotel lobby :smiley: Random improv…no particular song.

Was at the Heritage Killenard in Ireland last year :smiley: Probably not a whole lot to ‘bash’ here, as it was my wife hitting the record button a cellphone cam. Just thought I’d post it for shits and giggles.

6 Likes

Wow great playing! I’m always amazed by people who can play the piano that well. It creates such a rich yet complex sound.

Very cool! It’s a nice touch that the tray of food goes by just as you finish. :slight_smile:

Very Nice! A trained musician in our midst. You should play that piece and have your wife record it whenever you pass a grand piano, make it your trademark. The only thing you need to add is a little more head bobbing and some right hand swoops down to the keys for visual effect. Too bad there wasn’t a pint of Guinness on that tray for you to grab as you did the last flourish.

Wow… very nice. I have a hard time making my two hands produce 1 musical thread on my guitar… always amazes me when folks can play two different yet complimentary musical streams (or more) at one time. Bravo,

Awesome…