Philippa Aris

This song is for Philippa Aris, a beautiful young girl, and fast becoming a woman.
Lyrics are written by Glyn aka B-spoke, written with all the love and affection for granddaughter Philippa Aris!

Happy 12th Birthday Philippa Aris!!!

This song is also for all the beautiful women of our modern world.
Real beauty is in the inside; in your hearts, and minds and souls!!!
Always strive to value virtues and live life to the fullest!!!

You are so much more!!!

2 Likes

Man! You’re like a music factory! I cant believe the amount of music you’re able to record and put out like this. Quite remarkable :beerbanger:

1 Like

I like the wordplay in this one, Rene, not discounting the sentiment. It took me a minute to figure it out, but then I thought, that’s pretty cool!

I must say you have a lot of guitars behind you, my friend, to pick from. And a lot of Hawaiian shirts, maybe as many as I have, and yet I do not think I’ve seen one we have in common, which is kind of the magic of Hawaiian shirts.

1 Like

Hi holster,
Greetings!
I have some help on these strings of songs.
A few folks have reached out to get some collaboration work, and I was able to get them completed. Actually, they got stacked up on my end, as I was on travel a couple of weeks ago. I am glad to have dedicated some time to get these song pumped out, (liker a factory, hahahahaha)
You are so appreciated, holster!!!
Respectfully,
Rene

Hi Steve,
This song was a set of lyrics from a grandpa dedicated to his granddaughter.
Thanks for the notice on the guitars. My priced collection through the years.
Same with my Hawaiian shirts, as I am now making them my music recording outfit, for fun. Maybe, I will switch it up again when summer ends.
Glad to hear that you also have a collection of Hawaiian shirts.
I am in the PacNorWes, and I can only wear them out during summer.
Thanks.
Rene

Nice chords Rene, the lyrics are well written but without the extended chords they could be awkward but aren’t. Good work!

1 Like

Hi Ingo,
I am so glad to hear from you.
I am also very pleased to have come up with a melody fitting for the lyrics and the wonderful message from Grandpa to lovely g-daughter.
Thanks for the humbling compliments.
Rene