Nice Little Writeup

Here’s a nice little feature my music got on an Australian Indie music blog, thanks to the wonderful help of my great IRD music mate @ptalbot. Thanks Pat!

11 Likes

Very cool Andrew.

2 Likes

Awesome! :clap:

2 Likes

Very interesting story, thanks for sharing! :beerbanger:

2 Likes

Love your story, Andrew! And I’ll do everything I can to get people to listen to your music! Keep 'em coming! :wink:

1 Like

:+1: Very cool!

2 Likes

Yay… fantastic… I was wondering how it was going… So nice to see you too :smile:
Lovely write up, thanks for posting!! Do keep us updated with any new writeups etc. it’s so cool to read.
:beerbanger::beerbanger:

2 Likes

Super cool! Great to see the face behind all the words. Thanks for sharing Andrew!

2 Likes

Good story Andrew! And - sorry for being repetitive- good to see you, visually I mean. Actually, I don’t know why, I’d imagined you were older… Not that it makes any difference, just funny how your mind (I should say my mind) tends to fill in things I can’t actually see. Maybe because (as a 62 year old) it’s easy to relate to your music. I don’t know if there is such a thing as Aussie music, but you do have a certain vibe that sounds familiar.

I’m married to someone who’s mind can meander all over the place and really needs her creative outlets (she’s a textile designer). I can relate to your Meandersaur :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m 50 in 2 weeks time - not exactly a spring chicken anymore…:frowning:

1 Like

In that case I should compliment you on the way you’ve managed to keep your vibrant good looks :grinning:

2 Likes

To quote Pete Townshend: “I look pretty young, but I’m just back-dated” :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah…

2 Likes

Way cool bud. Love your humble beginnings. Just three little chords:) congrats

2 Likes

Yup, just 7 years old at the time, and still using those 3 chords 43 years later - a LOT!

2 Likes

Yeah, if you were playing rock, no minor chords needed.

2 Likes

Didn’t someone famous say all you need is “two chords a red guitar and the truth”?
:wink:

2 Likes

Cool! I’m looking forward to reading this. Your album sounds really good!

2 Likes

Thanks Pat - much appreciated!

Thanks - I don’t want to spam y’all, but I guess if there is something worthwhile I’ll try to post.

Yeesh… I’m not too sure about that, but they wanted pictures - I would have rather put up pictures of my dogs - they are far more interesting & funny! I really wanted to do a Ghostly Beard anonymous/mysterious thing, but that schtick has already been claimed!

Huh! My wife has a side business doing various artistic pursuits that take her fancy. She’s done everything from button necklaces to super-hero broaches, through leather bags and earrings. We’re 2 of a kind!

Thank you W!

2 Likes