New song to review! Will return the favor! New Sept. 20th!

I put a new song in my music website called “You Look Mighty Fine”. Please tell me how you like the song and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor. The song is at the top of this link:

https://www.soundclick.com/aaronaardvark

1 Like

Loved that into drum piece. Lots of stank on that bass. Bravo. You sang this well, but it would be a good one for Ozzie Osborn. ha ha Like to hear some straight forward, in your face, notes and lyrics . Your scooping the notes works, but not as well with that background. good stuff bud. I think now there is only three of us posting new music now??

feaker,
Thank you for listening and commenting, I appreciate it! I still post music on a different forum (to review one another’s songs): years ago, on multiple occasions, I got over 50 song reviews for a single thread that promoted one or two songs! And now, no one has reviewed anyone one else’s songs for a month there. I got booted off a different forum for promoting my music (for roughly a year): you’re not allowed to promote your music there until you make at least 100 entries. What’s the logic behind that? It was a boring forum, and I wouldn’t have been able to make 100 entries on musical topics that I found 90% boring, without totally faking interest.

1 Like