New song to review (promise to return the favor) as of March 15th!

I put a new song in my music website called “Very Spacious Galaxy” (it is on top). Please tell me how you like the song and how it can be improved, and I promise to return the favor. Here is my link:

Now that was cool. Only problem for me is that I can’t comment as the song unfolds. Then I forget what I was gonna say. ha ha I picture some kind of march to battle between galaxy foes. I got a little bored until you started singing and then everything came alive. Like to hear maybe some phone eq battle talk on that long intro-ish wait for the vox. Really enjoyed the journey. I do not have any recent song worth reviewing. The last one was a bust. peace bro

Thank you for listening and replying, I appreciate it! Peace be unto you also. :slight_smile:

I will have to get caught up on your stuff, Aaron. You are so prodigious! And you always transport me to another day and time far from now. Possibly a whole different galaxy?

I love your synth portamento lead, just well done. Your lyrical stories are always cool, at least this time for sure.

Now Sanctity has started, and this is ton of fun, too. Do you also play guitar or is it a synth as well? Regardless, it’s well done.

steban,
Thank you for listening and commenting, I appreciate it! Yes, “Very Spacious Galaxy” is all synths/probably sampled, maybe modeled electric grand piano; no guitar or electric bass. “Sanctity” has some real electric bass and real lead electric guitar (it has E-bow guitar at the end of the lead guitar). I will now seek out your music.