New music to review, will return the favor. New as of Nov. 10th!

I put 2 songs in my music website: “Will Get Better In Time” (more synth-oriented, though has lead guitar) is the song on top, and “Can Have Fun” (more guitar oriented) is the next song down. Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved. I can return the favor if you wish (leave me a link). Here is my link:

Will Get Better In Time:
Synth-oriented, indeed!! But very alive (lot of movements) it works pretty well together. I also really like the guitar solo which has lot of room to fill in.
I’m not that enthusiast about vocal management: I found it sounds way too loud and hides everything else. And it doesn’t let room for all those synthy parts for instance. Plus the two vocals being not very synchronised really blured lyrics to me.

By the way I really like the overall ambiance and all those layers of synths are nicely done to me.

Can Have Fun:
I really like the guitar tone and playing, it has this kinda instant rock feeling, great work for achieving this!
The vocal performance is great as well, very spot on but I’m not very keen how loud it ends in your mix. It sounds very disconnected to me with some very dry guitars and drums on one hand, and an heavily processed and wet lead vocal on the other hand.
Or it could be only a matter of taste and I’m wrong because I misunderstood the main message.

Again, very bold work, very different, it’s a great quality I found. Hats off!

ncls,
Thank you for the reviews, I appreciate it! Will now see if I can find some recent music by you…couldn’t find anything recent. Let me know if you have anything to review.

1 Like

Man, that’s quite a catalog. I could only sample about 8 songs right now, but my input would be that the recordings are consistently well done, and that the music has its’ own personality and style throughout the genres you’re presenting.
I’ll try to get into a little more as time permits, but for now I would just say you definitely have a recognizable sound with very good recording technique, and with 320 songs in the bank, you’re obviously have no shortage of ideas. Impressive.

Mr. StylesBitchley,
Thank you for listening and commenting I appreciate it! I will try to listen to some of your music before my wife grabs me to run some errands.