New music to review (will return the favor) as of Sept. 17th!

I put two songs in my music website: “How It All Came To This” is the song on top, and “In The Long Term” is the next song down. Both are mostly guitar oriented. Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=224436&content=overview

Hey bud. First off thanks for another listen to the creepy clown. After I hear your tracks, I think how much more creepier you could have made that. I think you know my mind can not remember what to say about the first song after i have heard the second. Too bad you couldn’t post theme here. I usually type as I listen.
I really liked the rock one starting from the simple drums and then the guitar tone. Sounded like a male Joan Jet song. Ha ha Has a great punch. I also thought the bed could be used almost anywhere like Monday night football etc. The only thing I noticed were the secondary vocals clashing with the main a bit. Maybe that was intentional. I wish I could help more. This old man grew up with rock and won’t ever get tired of it. Nice job

feaker,
Thank you for reviewing my music, I appreciate it! I saw Joan Jett play at Cal Poly Pomona (for free) in the early 80’s, when I was going to college there.

1 Like