New music to review (will return the favor) as of Oct 11th!

I put two songs in my music website: “The Creation” is the song on top (mostly synths, though it has E-Bow guitar towards the beginning), and “Half Truth 2” (has more guitar) is the next song down. Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I can return the favor if you wish (leave me a link). Here is my link:

1 Like

This one is a is definitely one of your best tracks. The overall composition is well done. Being brutally honest, I have had a hard time getting past the first 30 seconds in most of your songs in the past and that is not because they are not good, I may not be able to appreciate the genre as a whole, the style and delivery overall; however, I do understand that they are unique in their own way. The vocals are too thickened with effects for my taste, so the moment vocals hit, I have a hard time focusing on the music. Also I dont think you need the sound good on headphones advisory, I think your songs sound good on both speakers and headphones :slight_smile: just my 2 cents

FluteCafe,
Thank you for listening and replying, I appreciate it! I always say “sounds best on good headphones” because that is how I mix my songs. Glad you think the audio sounds good on speakers.

Hey, just to add a comment after @FluteCafe’s one, I found that the vocal on “Half Truth 2” very difficult to understand with way to much effects on it…
At least from what I listened to, but it could be on purpose regarding the song and lyrics :confused:

By the way, you are a very prolific songwriter!! (320 songs registred on SoundClick)

ncls,
Thank you for listening and replying! Putting too many effects on my vocals is my specialty! ;). Will see if I can find some new music by you.

I have to admit… they are memorable and addicting. Once you hear em, they stay in the head throughout the day :innocent: I have been caught humming your songs while doing my laundry

1 Like

FluteCafe,
Wow, I am honored you would say that. Thank you for telling me! :). Humming my songs is guaranteed to make your laundry cleaner.

3 Likes