New music to review (will return the favor) as of Feb. 27th!

I put 2 songs in my music website: “Save My Life” (has lots of synths, and some guitar) is on top, and “You Have to Decide” (more guitar oriented) is the next song down. Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I can return the favor if you wish (leave me a link). Here is my link:

1 Like

Sorry, I am not into mixing much. Love the vibe and your voice in save my life. Like to hear a lot more words in that chorus to distance itself from the verse. I could hear this in a movie. cool stuff

feaker,
Thank you for listening and reviewing my song; I appreciate it! I will now seek out your music.

For some reason you remind me of Dead or Alive or Oingo Boingo, Aaron. Maybe your voice range and your choice of heavy and varied effects is part of that, but no doubt your musical style hearkens to those days.

“Save My Life” had some tasty synth leads. The percussion and bass synth lines have a good thing going. Your voice has an Alice Cooper ominous tone.

“You Have to Decide” has a nice James Gang swing to it, but now ‘you spin me right round’ but with a cool lyrical point- you have to decide which side you’re on.

Both are serious songs melodically and lyrically, and yet vague enough to not apply to any one thing. As far as I could understand, they are non contextual. The videos could be about many things. This is a good strategy for many songs unless that was not your intention!

Thank you for the reviews and your kind words. My lyrics are purposely a bit vague in case the listener does not agree with my point of view. I will now seek out your music. :slight_smile: