New music to check out (will return the favor) as of May 21st!

I put 2 songs in my music website: “Let Me Help You” is the song on top, and “We Need Cooperation” is the next song down. Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor (leave me a link). Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=224436

“Let Me Help You” - really bold sounds and production.
I like the stabs, the general craziness and sonic mayhem, and uniqueness of the vocal treatments in the chorus - quite compelling. Soundwise, the drums feel a little lacking in punch, and to my ear they don’t quite match the boldness of the rest of the production. Overall, I really love the individual character of the song. Some of the sounds are verging on gimmicky, but I don’t have a problem with that in the context of the overall impact.

I’m not as keen on the other track “We Need Cooperation”. Maybe it suffers by direct comparison, because the sonics are a little pedestrian compared with the previous track. Overall, the groove feels a little “ploddy” to me.

With both tracks, I get the same feeling that songs are a little incomplete. You definitely have lots of great ideas, hooks and sounds. However, in terms of internal connectivity, cohesion, and a story that comes through clearly, I think more work on those aspects would make the songs more appealing (to me, at least). Possibly, those things are not important to every music listener, but those they resonate the most with me personally.

Nice work!

ColdRoomStudio,
Thank you for listening and for reviewing my music, I appreciate it!

Hey bud. Good to see you here again. You are fortunate to have Andy help with your mix. As always I can’t help much. Your music is kinda opposite of mine :slight_smile: I think you use mostly midi and me none.
Really like let me help. It sounds so futuristic to me. lots of cool elements in and out.
You have a great voice for this but it sounds a little jumbled as is?
The problem for me is that there is no way I can listen to two songs and remember what to say as a comment. It is just the way it is when you get old. peace bud

feaker,
Thank you for listening and replying, I appreciate it! One song review is way better than zero song reviews.