New music to check out (will return the favor) as of Feb. 27th!

Check out the new song I put in my music website called “You Know I Will” (it is on top). This song is synth oriented. If guitar oriented songs are more your thing, you might prefer the songs I posted on January 25th on this forum. Please tell me how you like the music and how I can make it sound better, and I will return the favor. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=224436

1 Like

You talk about extreme opposites you and me. You have so many cool effects flyin round and I have none. Liked everything. Both vocals good. Gal is very convincing…personality etc.
I picture this in a movie bar seen with the floor crowded and detectives trying hastily to find the bad guy mixed in. I have forgotten that I have a ton of songs on soundclick?? cool stuff bud

feaker,
Thank you for reviewing my music! I appreciate it! Now I’m not entirely sure if you reviewed “You Know I Will” (all synths, no stringed instruments, though vocals were done all by me, and yes some of the vocals were high pitch) or the next song down: “The Expectation” which had some gospel style vocals that came from Black women (though the vocal phrases were sampled).