New music to check out as of April 16th; will return the favor!

I put 2 songs in my music website: ‘Bitter Stranger’ is the song on top, and ‘Space Martian-Boogie2’ is the next song down. Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/aaronaardvark

2 Likes

I like boogie 2 the best I guess. You sure get plenty of mileage off that first cool bass riff :slight_smile: I hear movie/scify/drama/pre war etc. I hear many sections and say out loud " I bet he is going to hold this to and 8 count" then a 16-32-64…
I can tell by your status on yur account you are liked. congrats and keep pumpin

feaker,
Thank you for checking out my music, and for your comments. I appreciate it!

Wowzers! You have a TON of music on there. I had never been on that site before. Thanks for the heads up. I’m checking out your tunes while I’m working. I dig your synth work!

holster,
Thank you for checking out my music and for replying! I appreciate it! You can download any of my songs for free. I am glad you are enjoying it!

1 Like

I love the keyboard melting at the end of Boogie2. Has that alien space craft taking off or possibly landing effect going on. Great stuff.

WeGotLost,
Thank you for listening and commenting! I appreciate it! If you have any songs you want me to review, leave me a link.

1 Like