Need a tiny guitar amp for a 2 yr old kid

My wife started baby-sitting a very intelligent 2 year old kid. He always wants to play with my guitars and amps. I had his mom bring their Walmart Starcaster over the the house, and he loves to play with it. It his favorite toy, and he picks it up every day. But he’s always asking to use whatever amps are not at the studio. Anyone know of a practically indestructible dirt cheap (and not too loud) object that resembles a guitar amp? His parents are paying for it of course.

Have any of you guys ever bought something like this?

$20 at a Musician’s Friend near you. Should break before it gets irritating or electrocutes anyone. If you want to go upscale from there the Pignose classic amp is still out there and can be had for about $60 used. As he starts growing up he can collect them until he has a wall of Pignose.

If they still make the Marshall MS-2, I think they cost about $50. It’s a tiny little amp with a belt clip so you can plug in and walk around (that could be good or bad depending on circumstances). Input, output, volume, tone, Off/Clean/OD switch. Works off 9V battery or AC adapter. Nothing anybody would want to record with, but a decent practice amp.

I used to own one of those honeytone portable amps and it sounded pretty good to me, I currently own a first act ma55 which I picked up at the fleamarket for very little money, and it sounds terrible but loud. the only good thing going for it its that its battery powered (TWO 9 volts!)

A few months ago I was looking into some mini amp reviews and most of the reviews of the blackstar fly 3 are good, the videos sound pretty good too though 60 USD is cheap, but for that price you could probably find a decent used amp.

I still have fond memories of my Fender frontman 15 which was the first amp I ever owned, decent sound for what it is, and pretty reliable too.