My son sent me a higher energy original

Me too…you don’t have to upload the song twice, just copy the code fr the first place you post it to the second place you want it to show up.

Here is an updated version

2 Likes

Sounding good

Well, I thought version 1 was pretty darn good, dude! Now I’m listening to 2, and it’s probably actually better. At least I liked it a lot. Yes, all the little stereo touches kept the already strong arrangement more interesting. The basic guitar riff reminds me of MIB in overdrive, too.

Lyrics were not its strong point, which is probably no surprise, but vocals were excellent.

Thank for the listen. I liked this version better also.

I can’t seem to figure out how to add it to the original post

Done. :+1:

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Love it, enjoy a good rocker! What is that dual plucking I hear, very innovative! A great rocker. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the listen, it’s been since March since I was on the site. I’m a realtor and have been insanely busy.

Typing as I listen and haven’t read any comments yet - listening to the second version.
So… not much to say here other than can I please have a link to this band’s tunes please. I’ll check and see if you have posted it already, if not, please leave details here so I can promptly follow up and check out more! More I say!

Here is a link to the band Western Automatic

1 Like

Thanks @Pchad902! Found them on Bandcamp and will be checking out their stuff for sure!!!