My first collab....great rewarding experience

I had this tune up a few weeks ago. I was hoping someone would come forth and sing the female part. They didn’t. ha ha I went searching and found a highly talented person. I promised her I would not post it and that it would be only used on my album etc. I thought it turned out pretty cool however , so I contacted her and she said sure. I don’t have the talents (as you my friends know) to mix it properly. I just wanted to say in closing that it made this old man very happy having this experience. Thank you XXXXXXXX

6 Likes

Nicely done.

1 Like

Hey, this is sweet, Paul. Great song. I like your mix too!

1 Like

It just keeps getting better every time you post it! Nice job all around!

2 Likes

Aww this is lovely, so nicely done you two! And the voices sit sweetly together… great stuff!!!
:beerbanger:

2 Likes

Haha! I thought I recognized that voice! :grin:

2 Likes

Very nice work! :+1:

1 Like

Very cool Mr. F you have a bunch of different parts that fit together well. The mix sounds fine to me.

Oh yeah, I think you should adopt that girl into your family she’s good!.

2 Likes

Well, this may be my favorite version of my favorite @feaker song!

I once was honored to have Julie Payne at Garageband back in the day sing harmony with a song I wrote called Touch the Stone. She also had an angelic coffeehouse voice kind of like this woman’s that so elevated my own that I felt almost unworthy. It went straight to the top of the charts and we both became famous and rich. Alas, the last sentence is pure hyperbole, but I felt that way inside, as I’m sure you do.

If I had any money, I’d probably pay people on every song I could to collaborate, and since I do not, I am forever thankful for and indebted to everyone who has contributed to any song I have done.

1 Like

Ha Steban I have nearly two hundred songs now. They all feel special in the moment and then soon fade away. Hopefully starting a new collab with a friend here. Makes it all very interesting. Thanks for the positive take on this