My apologies for the downtime

Speaking of “features”. There’s one feature on this site that I doesn’t seem to be working. You know the little microphone :microphone: icon when you reply to a post? You can click that and leave a quick “live” recording, but it doesn’t seem to work for me no matter what I do. If that feature worked it could be very handy for collaborations or just giving examples of musical ideas that you want to get across to other members of the site.

1 Like

WTF?? Thanks for reaching out to me in that group you dicklick! So did Andrew appear in your google search and I didn’t? haha… just kidding.

On a more serious note, it’s good to see that others were still connecting. I emailed Boz, Bryan, and almost reached out to Dave. But since Bryan was responding, I figured i’d give him time, because I’m thoroughly aware that glitches like this can take days to straighten out. I’m wondering if the IRD site goes down, if there’s a facebook group page that might serve as a fallback, though I’m not sure how many people on here use facebook. Just an idea.

1 Like

:rofl: I thought about you, Emma, Dan, Boz and a few others too, but I figured if I googled “Jonathon” that it wouldn’t get me very far. :joy:

Yes, I think that would be a good backup plan. :+1:

Well in that case I suppose I could overlook this and forgive you JUST THIS ONCE.

However if you google ‘AudioCentrik’ and don’t see me there… that’s a different story. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just remember, where there’s soil, there’s growth.

1 Like

This should be good news to Bryan since it shows there’s quite a few people who feel the site is important.
It also shows us all that we need to contribute whenever/whatever we can.

4 Likes

I was wondering similar - how will I hunt down these folks.
Yet I think googling Wicked is likely to be as effective as googling Jonathon. The musical may get a good look! But imagine googling some of the other names @StylesBitchley!!! :wink:

1 Like

Let me take off my Batman cape. redwingbob@bellsouth.net

4 Likes

Are you kidding? Dude has a beer named after him:

2 Likes

I knew it! It’s so obvious now that we know! Always tired during the day… bruises on your face and arms. I mean, how many times can you walk into a door and fall down steps!!!

1 Like

That’s mighty brave of you. We have all sorts of shady characters roaming these halls, including DSP engineers, NASA management, postal workers, kiwis and Dutch people.

2 Likes

I enjoy trading bon mots with fellow humans, and felt a weird anxiety when the site went down. I can ward off any unscrupulous sales attempts caused by my transparency, so I’m comfortable shining the bat symbol in the night sky.
Honestly, I’ve made good friends here, and the few scrape ups that have happened have been very rare.

5 Likes

Not to mention guitar players and aspiring vocalists. :wink:

3 Likes

Hey you guuuuys!

Long time no see x

Hope you’re all
Well

:+1:

4 Likes