Music to check out, will return the favor; as of April 18th!

I put 2 songs in my music website: “It Is Over” is the song on top, and “What Will You Do2” is the next song down. Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I promise to return the favor. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=224436&content=overview

2 Likes

Hi Aaron,
“What Will You Do2”
Is a much more heavy guitar music, compared to “It is Over”.
The shift in beat of this song is very interesting and flowed very well in the song.
Your vocals are well fitted to this song, and sounds so cool!!!
I really love the guitar solo you laid down in this tune.
You are truly an Artist, and a gifted guitar player as well!!!
Thanks.
Rene

Rene,
Thank you for checking out my music and commenting, I appreciate it!

Hi aaron My new headphones are on the way and I am not hearing thru these old sony ones. Mostly trebble. I love the harder metal one. Reminded me of some of the stuff our band played back in the day. was wondering if you are playing this on a guitar. The reason I say that is because of the fast chord changes that take place. Hard to picture? Love the sound.
I like the first one especially the vocal. I do understand how It is over ranked a little higher on the charts. Its kinda funny because the song I posted a few days ago was all about a relationship was over. thanks btw of your take on that dark bad one I thru together. not many on this site doing new material…lots of talent tho
take care

feaker,
Thank you for checking out both of my songs and commenting! I appreciate it! On “What Will You Do2”: I played all of the electric guitar and electric bass. On the rhythm guitar, I am not playing with a pick (very unusual for me), I am galloping my 4 fingers across the strings (on the faster rhythm guitar riffs). That’s how I prefer to play the main guitar riff from Heart’s “Barracuda” by the way.

1 Like