@ManAbyss - what effects processor is this?


I saw the word πυκνοτικω thrown around in a couple audio forums - I can’t figure out which type of effects processor plugin this translates to in the English language.

The rough translation appears to be “thickener” :man_shrugging:

Πυκνός : Dense, thick
The word “πυκνωτικό” usually refers to the condenser type of microphone.

1 Like

Ahhhhh! lol. Would never has guessed that. Wow.

1 Like

It’s all Greek to me. :slightly_smiling_face: