ManAbyss - Swing that fever away

ManAbyss - Swing that fever away
0.0 0

Hello everybody,

So, here’s my take on it.
Actually our take.
My band, Smokin’ Wood, we were already doing a similar cover of the song. Just tried to take it a step further for the contest.
I wish I had more time to work on it but I’m already writing to you from my summer job from which I’ll be back “in gear” by September.

I wish you all good luck and I’m expecting to hear some really great stuff from all contestants!

Have a good summer everybody!

0 voters

This sounds great! Nice work! :+1:

Very well done. Love her voice and harmony. Kind of a lounge feel to it. Love to hear her sing this much slower. that is just me. Very professional on all counts. Congrats

paul

@ColdRoomStudio & @feaker Thx for your kind words.

Even though I did a fast swing version, I too believe that Fever’s nature is to be slow, sweaty and dragging… :blush: It’s only due to lack of time for experimentation that I went on with what I already was doing with the band.

This is so awesome!! I love the uptempo swing to this :beerbanger:
I’m impressed @ManAbyss. I’d love to hear more from your band. You should send a bunch of stuff our way!!

Thank you @holster! Really means a lot.

Here are some samples/teasers of our band.
We recorded them 4-5 years ago and use them when we want to book a gig.

That is awesome! Your band, your cover - great singer too. Well done!

Thx @miked!
Looking forward to hearing your version!

I don’t know how I missed this… it is fantastic!! Totally pro all the way. Beautiful mix, super clarity in all components, great dynamics and interest developed throughout the song. And amazing musicianship and talent on display. Killer!!

Well done. Not much to say technically. I would say that i would have preferred it slower but as you said this is what you were doing and time.

@Chordwainer & @redworks Thank you for taking the time to listen and for your kind words.
Really looking forward to hearing your covers!