Luna a great little guitar...just bought a 3/4 safari for $169

Anybody thinking of buying an acoustic guitar, i would strongly suggest a Luna. I bought one for my granddaughter Grace a couple of years ago and although it is a mini, the sound and action is amazing. The real problem for beginners is that the strings push down so hard, a kid has a bad first impression. Not this series and you can actually lower them further)
Anyhow, I just found out they make a 3/4 size and I just ordered one for my apartment here. $169 with shipping from amazon. Amazing you can get this for that price. Check out the reviews. I will name my tick…ya know lunatic

2 Likes

My beloved labrador retriever is named Luna… she’s the BEST.

4 Likes

Yeah, she’s way more cool than any ole guitar. Sweet face

Luna makes some quality stuff for the money! I’ve been pretty impressed with their ukes too

1 Like

Hey Mr. F , I think what the boss is telling you here is that you coulda bought it from him?

1 Like

Hi bud I did not know that boss sells stuff. where do I go to find this out. I buy lotta things

@holster can verify or correct this.

https://rustyfrets.com/

I don’t see any Luna’s there, but I have the same PRS that is shown. I will shop there tho

I think he can get stuff other than what is shown, like a special order type thing maybe, but he’ll let us know.