Looking for multitracks?

Hey guys,

If your looking for some multitracks. These seems like a nice list. Wish there was a list like this with metal :smiley:

Greetings

2 Likes

Hey @DeRebel! Good to see you! And thanks for the heads up :beerbanger:

1 Like

Hey @holster, nice to see you. You’re welcome !

one month from now I’m starting with a project, so I’ll be on a bit more then :smiley:

Cheers

1 Like

Awesome! Looking forward to hearing about it!!

Daaaaaang!!! DUDE… that’s a lot of multi-tracks. Wow. Someone could practice mixing on that junk for months. And its not obnoxiously bad either. Great stuff to try out new plugins - hey, at least you know you have decent quality mics on these!

1 Like

Yeah, I was surprised as well :slight_smile:

Gonna try out some today :smiley:

Good find! The mix I have been working on from Cambridge-mt says it was provided by Telefunken. Definitely some good stuff there. Thanks!

1 Like

Here are some more mutli-tracks for mixing. Towards the bottom of the page, there are other NON-NIN multi-tracks including a couple from Jane’s Addiction.

http://www.ninremixes.com/multitracks.php

1 Like

Nice man :slight_smile: Thanks !

I also found some multitracks on the cambridge link :slight_smile:

interesting… I should see if Telefunken wouldn’t mind letting us link to them also on a resources page?

1 Like

Maybe select a track, and do a mixcontest :slight_smile:
Maybe they want to sponsor :smiley: hehe

1 Like

This is awesome.

Hey, Hope you guys don’t mind me moving that into the Recording/Mixing/Production section… also tagged it so its easier to find if anyone needs to come back to it.

Not at all :slight_smile:

Any one got some metal multitracks for me to practice ? :slight_smile: Also I’m trying to get a few mixes together for a portfolio :slight_smile:

Try here:

http://www.cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm#Rock

1 Like

Yeah, I got that one, but was looking for something els :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe join Nail the Mix:

1 Like

Control Room, which is run by Jordan Valeriote @ Hardcore Music Studios has a pile of tracks, a lot of which are ok to use in a portfolio… looks like it’s currently closed to new registrants though. Boo.

1 Like

Was hoping to find a few good one’s for free :smiley: